Willie Duggan Lighting have the opportunity for an online digital marketer to join their team in their Kilkenny office.
The position involves managing all online media channels, including social media initiatives, monitoring digital activity, SEO, email and display marketing, link building, press releases, article and blog submissions, social media optimisation and pr generation.
What the role will involve:
– Maintaining all Social Media Accounts:
– Checking for social media and pr opportunities
– Developing social media/online strategy incl Google Ad words etc for B2B and B2C.
– Generating PR, blog and marketing campaigns
– Creating design orientated content for Willie Duggan Lighting blog and social media.
– Creating campaigns for our Willie Duggan Lighting calendar of events.
– Producing e-newsletters for customers
– Producing press releases
– Work with our team to manage and develop our product range
– Analysing and reporting on sales and enquiries as well as managing the sales team to ensure online customers have a great experience.
– Analysis of website analytics in line with our marketing strategy.
– Overseeing and liaising with our external team of developers to co-ordinate updates and developments to our site.
– Researching new tech trends, new developments in SEO, content building etc
– Creating new developments to our website to ensure we are ahead of the curve
Ideal Candidate should have
– Experience in digital marketing including campaign development, marketing strategies, and online marketing and have some examples to demonstrate this.
– Good communication and time management skills.
– Be a self-starter, creative and able to work well alone or as part of a team
– Be extremely organised with strong attention to detail.
– Some knowledge of CMS systems/code would be of advantage.
– Keen interest in design would be of advantage